COSET Scholarship Spring 2020
DEADLINE: 4:00 pm – February 28, 2020
General Criteria for scholarship:
- Undergraduate student majoring in an academic program in the College of Science, Engineering and Technology.
- Minimum grade point average: GPA > 2.5
- Full-time student, classification: 2nd semester freshman or higher. Requires at least one semester of GPA at TSU.
- A complete application including one recommendation letter from a professor who is familiar with your work, and an essay. Late recommendation letters will not be accepted.
- Scholarship will be awarded on a first come basis to eligible applicants. Primary consideration will be given to students with an unpaid balance.
- Awardees are required to attend the COSET Awards Ceremony to be held at 11:30 am, April 30, 2020, to receive the scholarship.
You can download the application form, or pick up from the Office of Student Services & Instructional Support, Leonard H.O. Spearman Technology Building, Suite 150, tel: (713) 313-1860 or 1872