Summer High School Research Program
Characterization, Dynamics, and Biological Impact of Indoor Airborne Dust Exposure
June 1 – August 7, 2020
- 10 week summer program with total stipend of $1200.
- Academic enrichment courses and seminars to strengthen undergraduate school preparation.
- Extensive hands-on laboratory research training.
- Academic advising and mentoring from graduate students and faculty members.
- Workshops for personal statement, interviewing skills, college admissions.
- Minority students with U.S. citizenship or permanent resident status.
- Students must be entering the 11th or 12th grade.
- Resume and one letter of recommendation from science teacher.
- One page (300 word) statement of interest.
- High School transcript.
To apply for this program fill up the form at https://forms.gle/mWpJ3K1gsq7VD5Cz8 or email to Dr. Daniel Vrinceanu for application instructions until March 30, 2020.
Please get and print the flyer.