RISE Summer Undergraduate Research Program
Characterization, Dynamics, and Biological Impact of Indoor Airborne Dust Exposure
June 1 – August 7, 2020
- 10 week summer program with total stipend of $4000.
- Academic enrichment courses and seminars to strengthen graduate school preparation.
- Extensive hands-on laboratory research training.
- Academic advising and mentoring from graduate students and faculty members.
- Workshops for GRE preparation, personal statement, interviewing skills, graduate school admissions.
- Minority students with U.S. citizenship or permanent resident status.
- Undergraduate STEM students with a minimum of 27 semester credit hours with overall and science GPA of 3.25 and above.
- Resume and three letters of recommendation. One page (300 word) statement of interest.
To apply for this program fill up the form at https://forms.gle/ga34kCaoLx2YNB628, or email to Dr. Daniel Vrinceanu for application instructions until March 30, 2020.
Please get and print the flyer.