- 10 week summer program with total stipend of $4000.
- Academic enrichment courses and seminars to strengthen graduate school preparation.
- Extensive hands-on laboratory research training.
- Academic advising and mentoring from graduate students and faculty members.
- Workshops for GRE preparation, personal statement, interviewing skills, graduate school admissions.
- Minority students with U.S. citizenship or permanent resident status.
- Undergraduate STEM students with a minimum of 27 semester credit hours with overall and science GPA of 3.25 and above.
- Resume and three letters of recommendation.
- One page (300 word) statement of interest.
- High School transcript.
- Current unofficial undergraduate transcript.
Email application materials to Dr. Shishir Shishodia by April 1, 2016.
Please download the flyer here.