RISE Undergraduate Research Program — 2022
June 6 – August 12, 2022
- 10 week summer program with total stipend of $4000. Academic enrichment courses and seminars to strengthen graduate school preparation.
- Extensive hands-on laboratory research training.
- Academic advising and mentoring from graduate students and faculty members.
- Workshops for GRE preparation, personal statement, interviewing skills, graduate school admissions.
- Minority students with U.S. citizenship or permanent resident status.
- Undergraduate STEM students with a minimum of 27 semester credit hours with overall and science GPA of 3.25 and above. Resume and three letters of recommendation.
- One page (300 word) statement of interest.
To apply for this program ﬁll up the form at https://forms.gle/ga34kCaoLx2YNB628, or email to Dr. Daniel Vrinceanu for application instructions.
Application deadline: April 15, 2022