RISE High School Research Program — 2023
June 5 – August 11, 2023
- 9 week (mostly) online summer program with a total stipend of $1200. Academic enrichment courses and seminars to strengthen college school preparation.
- Extensive hands-on online laboratory research training.
- Academic advising and mentoring from graduate students and faculty members.
- Workshops for personal statement, interviewing skills, college admissions.
- Minority students with U.S. citizenship or permanent resident status.
- Students must be entering the 11th or 12th grade.
- Resume and one letter of recommendation from science teacher.
- One page (300 word) statement of interest.
- High School transcript.
To apply for this program ﬁll up the form https://forms.gle/oRXghGGSaDBXkM3MA or email to Dr. Daniel Vrinceanu for application instructions.
Application deadline: April 15, 2023