Data Science Summer Undergraduate Research Program – Summer 2020
Summer Program in Data Science @ TSU – 2020
June 1 – August 7, 2020
- Introduction to Python Programming
- Data Wrangling & Analyzing
- Introduction to Data Science
- Mathematics in Data Science
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Deep Learning and Computer Vision Group Projects
- Applicants must be U. S. citizens or permanent residents
- Undergraduate STEM students with a minimum of 27 semester credit hours with overall and science GPA of 3.25 and above.
- Resume, unofficial transcripts and three letters of recommendation.
- Statement of interest (300 words).
To apply for this program fill up the form at https://form.jotform.com/nalinda05kl/data-science-summer-program, or email to Dr. Daniel Vrinceanu or Dr. Yunjiao Wang for application instructions until
March 31, 2020 April 15, 2020.
Please get and print the flyer.