COSET Scholarship Spring 2019
We are not accepting applications at this time.
Directions for submitting a complete scholarship application
To be eligible for this scholarship the following is required:
- Must be an undergraduate student majoring in an academic program in the College of Science, Engineering and Technology at the time of application and at the time of awarding of funds. Any student whose major changes before the award is posted to their account will forfeit the award.
- Undergraduate applicants must have a minimum grade point average of 2.5.
- Must be a full-time student – enrollment in 12 credits or more at the time of application and at the time funds are posted to the student’s account. Any student whose course load is below the minimum before the award is posted to their account will forfeit the award.
- Must be second semester freshman or higher classification with evidence of GPA from course you’re your work credits earned at TSU. (All applicants must have at least one semester of GPA at TSU.)
- Must submit a complete application including one letter of recommendation, on letterhead, from a professor who is familiar with your course work, and a 300 word essay before the deadline: 4:00 p.m. March 9, 2019.
- Application must include an unofficial transcript with student name and T#. Include a picture of TSU ID.
- Scholarship will be awarded on a first come basis to eligible applicants. Primary consideration will be given to students with an unpaid balance. Must submit documented evidence to support hardship if requested.
- Scholarship awards will be applied directly to the student account for spring 2019 semester only.
- Student must be a COSET major and enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours at the time funds are distributed to their account.
- Awardees are required to attend the COSET Awards Ceremony to be held at 11:30 am, April 26, 2019, to receive the scholarship. Recipients will be notified through TSU student email.
- Application Deadline: Friday, March 9, 2019; 4:00 pm.
- COSET Awards Ceremony: Thursday, April 26, 2019; 11:30 am.