Summer High School Research Program
Characterization, Dynamics, and Biological Impact of Indoor Airborne Dust Exposure
May 28 – August 5, 2019
- 10 week summer program with total stipend of $1200.
- Academic enrichment courses and seminars to strengthen graduate school preparation.
- Extensive hands-on laboratory research training.
- Academic advising and mentoring from graduate students and faculty members.
- Workshops for personal statement, interviewing skills, college admissions.
- Minority students with U.S. citizenship or permanent resident status.
- Students must be entering the 11th or 12th grade.
- Resume and one letter of recommendation from science teacher.
- One page (300 word) statement of interest. High School transcript.
To apply for this program fill up the form at https://forms.gle/6z39VLk4JFZhb4fL7 or email to Dr. Daniel Vrinceanu for application instructions.
Please get and print the flyer.