TECH 106 | (713) 313.4387
email@example.com Curriculum Vitae
Education and Training
- Ph. D. Electrical Engineering, University of Toledo, Toledo, Ohio, 2008
- M. Sc Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Canada, 2000
- M. Sc Applied Mathemetics, Hebei University if Technology, Tianjian, China, 1987
- B. Sc Mathematics, Shandong University, Jinan, China, 1984
Recent Publications (out of a total of xxx)
- Y. Zhang and E. Salari, Modeling and Analysis of a Hybrid CAC Scheme
in Heterogeneous Multimedia Wireless was accept in /International Journal
of Handheld Computing Research (IJHCR/), Jan, 2012
- Y. Zhang and E. Salari, A Hybrid Channel Allocation Algorithm with Priority to Handoff Calls in Mobile Cellular Networks, /[LINK] [http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/525440/description#description] Computer Communications/, Vol. 32, PP. 880-887, 2009.
- Y. Zhang and E. Salari, Utilisation analysis and comparison for multimedia wireless networks, /[LINK] [http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=145] International Journal Ad Hoc and Ubiquitous Computing/, Vol 3, No. 3, PP. 185- 190, 2008.
- G. Martins and Y. Zhang, Design of Wave Digital Lattice Filters with Flat Passband, Equiripple Stopband and Nearly Constant Group Delay, /[LINK] [http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/701750/description#description] International Journal of Electronics and Communications/[LINK] [http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/701750/description#description]
, Vol. 58, pp. 30-36, 2004.
- Y. Zhang, Reliability Analysis of an (N+1)-unit Standby System with Pre-emptive Priority Rule, /Journal of Microelectronics and Reliability[LINK] [http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/274/description#description] ,/ vol. 36, No. 1, pp. 19-26, 1996.
Principal Investigator, [LINK] [http://nsf.gov/awardsearch/showAward.do?AwardNumber=1059116] EAGER: A Study of Security Countermeasures for Cyber-Physical Systems NSF, Award No. 1059116. $80,000, 09/15/2010-08/31/2012
Principal Investigator, /Reducing Blocking Artifacts in JPEG Compressed Images Using an Adaptive Neural Network-based Algorithm/, TSU Seed Grant, id=mce_marker5,000, 2009.