Associate Professor and Chair
SB 203T | (713) 313.4322
email@example.com Curriculum Vitae
Education and Training
- Cellular and Molecular Biology – Ph.D. University of Illinois ; 1975 Urbana, Illinois
- Developmental Biology M.S. – Texas Southern University; 1969
- Biology B.S. – Texas Southern University; 1967
Williams , W.E. and J.W. Drake; Mutagenesis in Bacteriophage T4. American Society for Microbiology 104:218.
Williams, Warren E. and John W. Drake. Mutator Mutations in Bacteriophage T4 Gene 42 (dHMC Hydroxymethylase)
- Studies into the Mechanism of Action of the Bacteriophage T4 Gene 42 Protein Product. TSU; 1975 1976; $4,000.00
- The Mechanism of Action of the Bacteriophage T4 Gene 42 Product. Division of Research Resources, National Institutes of Health; 1976 1992. $579,400.00.